Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Postman Always Rings Twice


Big thanks to the Postal Service for getting most of my books here!

Luckily my reading for tonight's class was only a few pages. Luckily that was one of the books that came in today.

I'll be playing a little bit of catch up, but I feel much better.

We are already to Wednesday! It seems like the week has flown by. I've written a few drafts of blogs, but nothing really jumped out as worthy. So I'll just ramble a bit today, call it a blog, and be done.

I had stated earlier that LAST weekend was my last planned weekend of fun. Lo and behold, gentle reader (s), a new plan has sprung up. Some friends are getting together for a night on the town to celebrate a birthday. I hope that the fun will culminate in Deep Ellum to see this awesome band play.

Then Sunday, oh Sunday. The Bears will be playing the Packers. My favorite bar is hosting a watching party but, since I'll be rooting for the Packers (and they will be rooting for the Bears) I don't think I'll be in attendance. I will blog about my post season allegiance switch (from Seahawks to Packers) some other time.

So does that make it enough to successfully call this a blog entry? I hope so, because I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment