Monday, January 17, 2011

Wishing and hoping isn't getting me far


So it's the second week of school and my books are somewhere in the Postal Service matrix. It's my own fault, I didn't order them until the first day of school.

Self-sabotage. I know I'm a self-saboteur but, this is the first time when I've watched it completely develop. I hope I get back into school mode soon. Wanting and creating are two different things.
I keep telling myself ok, now it's time to get serious about this semester....not so much.

This weekend was my last planned weekend of fun. Let's hope that I can regain some focus. Last semester I had these feelings but, they were out of stress, fear, sadness, inadequacy. Now, I know I can do this, I just don't want to. I guess life spins situations around so you can experience the same thing in different ways?

Bonus points if you know why I posted this pic with this post........

No comments:

Post a Comment