Saturday, September 17, 2011

Balloons

I wanted to say I get the humor in having both Hooters and Twin Peaks as vendors at the Balloon festival.

Went to the Balloon festival this morning. I wouldn't normally go, but my doppelganger was going to be there with her family. I hadn't had a chance to meet her mother and father so I said to myself, "What the heck. I'll get up at 6:45 in the morning and go to a hot air balloon festival." I'm not one for mornings, but I did it. I woke up and with a cheery disposition I braved the crowd. The balloons weren't able to launch due to the weather, but as a consolation prize, we got to enter the launch field and see the balloons up close. Pretty nifty.

Anyways, I got to visit with my wonder twin and her family. Such nice people! I'm sure that we must be related in some way. They are too cool not to be related.

A wonderful way to start my day. Now I'm off to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment