Saturday, September 10, 2011

I entitled this post "Football," but do not mention the sport once.....

I know it's been a long time since I've blogged. Quite a few things have happened.

1. I'm engaged
2. I'm getting ready to graduate college with my B.A.

I'm sure there are a myriad of other important things that have happened, but this is all that comes to mind at the moment.

That last post was a doozy wasn't it. I think I was wound a bit tight that day.

Anyways, I decided to post because I sent my gf to this site to read my detective fiction short story and I felt accountable for not posting regularly. I need to start finding some more pics to post. That Alex Praeger pic is great.

Today is more rambling than musing. That's ok.

The one thing I will impart on you my gentle reader (s) is this:

Snakes do not regurgitate venom. Using this as a metaphor is illogical and weakens your argument. Yes it is grammatical and yes we really do understand what you are trying to relate. The point is, if you are trying to insult someone, you shouldn't use metaphors or examples that destroy the credibility of your logic.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment