Friday, September 17, 2010

If I'm stupid, what does that make you?

Ok so you get two posts today. Aren't you lucky?

The previous post was heavily edited, this one cannot be, so there will be offensive language. It is part of the story not gratuitous.

So this morning, "someone" asks me if a certain person called. I had seen "someone" at four and gave him the messages of the people who had called. So I assume that he means from four to five did this person call. I said I don't believe so but, if he called earlier in the day, I directed him to your cell. (Something to that effect). No more than an hour later, "someone" is on the phone with the caller he had asked about. I specifically hear the conversation (to a point--which will be integral). Not that I'm ease dropping, it's just that the area that we are in is small and some people speak loud. They are talking about Dr. and allergies and the sun. Then there comes a point in the conversation where it is said, "Did you call yesterday?" "She said you didn't" now the volume gets much lower but I still overhear "She's fucking stupid".

---------I'm going to put an aside here because this totally retribution for calling someone a stupid heifer. I just realized this. LOL-------------------------

Anyways, if you know me well enough to know the stupid heifer incident, you know that I am not much of one for confrontation. It would be totally in character for me to simply pretend that I didn't hear it.

You would be proud though. I don't know where this courage came from but, as soon as he got off the phone and walked past me, I asked "Did you just call me fucking stupid to your client?" He look surprised. Of course there was an explanation that it was not me that he was talking about and that he was talking about how doctors are stupid because they don't look at medical history before filling what could be a prescription that could react negatively with standing prescriptions or medical conditions.

Did he-didn't he? I will never know. So we'll take it at face value. I heard something. I defended myself. Go me!

I need a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment