Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My life as a PSA


My boss came in my office and plucked out one of his nose hairs. This is the hell. My life should be a public service campaign. I have enough public service announcements to last the entire summer.



Don't be like me. Get a college degree. Don't be condemned to work in hell.

Racism hurts. Fight back. Kick racial slurs to the curb.

Negativity is positively self destructive.

Each of us have our own place on the planet. There's no room for misanthropy.

Curiosity killed the cat. Stop the feline murder. Mind your own business.

Hand sanitizer is $1.50. A staph infection is an office co-pay and prescription bills. Keep clean.

Grown ass men should wipe their own grown ass. Dependency is only acceptable in infancy and infirmary.

Opinions and thoughts should be developed like a fine wine, not regurgitated like cheap tequila.



Sigh. Only one and a half years left of my time share in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment