Monday, November 8, 2010

"The Apparent Misconception of Love"

Update:
It has been awhile since I've blogged. Just about a month. Well, I don't feel like rehashing my surgery. I'll just let you know, all went fine and I'm much better for it. I have some wonderful friends who came to see me, keep me company, walk the halls with me. I'm not back to 100% yet but, getting there.

Blog:
I wrote this whole long blog about how this year sucked and how I'm heartbroken. Then I heard Bob Newhart in my head. "Stop it!" (Thanks John).

There is nothing more violating then when our concepts of love, life, or the world are turned upside down.

It's a fundamental shift. Confusion and hurt are the temporary parameters until you can rebuild.

Fumbling forward. Tumbling towards tomorrow. Bumbling into being.

Only to be more beautiful in spirit, only to be stronger in identity when resurrected.

Smile Smile - Sad Song from Smile Smile on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. “Hello. Greetings and welcome.
    Every plan, every compartment of your mind, is to be programmed by you.
    And, unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind…
    …the world will program it for you.”--From Sad Song

    ReplyDelete