Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Thanksgiving.

I am one month from the end of my semester! Thank goodness. Just in time for the holidays. Speaking of the holidays. This morning on the local radio station, there was Christmas music! It's not even Thanksgiving. While I normally get on my soapbox about Christmas coming before Thanksgiving, there was something so fun about hearing that music.

Let's get back focused on Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. Fall is my favorite season and Thanksgiving epitomizes fall. Nothing beats spending the day with your family, preparing food from family recipes, eating your gourd out, then chatting the evening away.

I love my family. No matter if I spend time with my Mom, or my Dad, or my grammas, aunts and uncles, there's bound to be laughing, reminiscing and lots of love. Thanksgiving is a great family holiday.

Not to mention, there aren't any THANKSGIVING songs to fill your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment