Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reading and Writing and Rules Days



Well I am considering doing a 30 blog challenge. Thirty blogs in thirty days. I'll keep you posted. It would be a great writing exercise for me.

Ok so today's blog is informational but, not very interesting to others. I'm going to give you a run down of my classes this semester and next semester. I'll also let you know about the fast track program at UTD. If you don't care, click off.

This semester I am taking 15 hours:

Detective Fiction
Western Literary Tradition: Epics
Educational Psychology
Holocaust Representation
Reading and Writing Text: Irish Studies

Next semester I've enrolled in 15 hours:

True Stories
Persuasion
Literary Analysis
English Syntax and Structure
Individual and Society (Online)

This summer I intend to take nine hours. Then in the fall I'll take another 15 hours. Here's where the fast track program comes in. The fast track program allows you to take the last 12 undergrad hours at graduate level. So I'm double dipping in a way. Those 12 hours will count to my undergrad as well as my graduate requirements. When I enter my master's program I'll be 12 hours ahead of the game!

What this means though, is that my last semester is going to be tough. I know I can handle it. I think I'll just have to adjust somethings in my life and maybe even --gasp-- accept some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment