Friday, November 12, 2010

Do I look like the Beanie Baby type?


So I have said many times that I was going to marry myself. I'm totally jaded to the prospect of finding a life partner who will (in the wise words of Bridget Jones) "love me just the way I am." So I've devised this plan to marry myself and I must admit the plans are coming together quite nicely.

Well, I guess my G.B.F.F. (Guy best friend forever) has started to worry about my sanity. Last night, I was hanging with him and his unofficial/official girlfriend and they collectively tell me that they think this guy that my G.B.F.F. works with might be fun for me to meet. Well, it is very apparent that these two are NOT salespeople. What do they lead with in selling this prospective suitor? He kindof looks like a Beanie Baby. Really? Really? Sheez. I was never into Beanie Babies and I can't imagine that I would want to start. Really? What am I going to be thinking when I meet this guy for the first time? "Crap he really does look like a Beanie Baby....Don't laugh, Don't laugh." Thanks guys.

Hmmm. Maybe there's a market for online dating where you pick the Beanie Baby that was your favorite and then it pairs you with a single man or woman or transBeanie that matches.

1 comment:

  1. Great plan Kristina(of marrying yourself). But there is one little thing.Even we dont love ourselves just the way we are a lot of times :(
    Good luck with the beanie baby dude.

    ReplyDelete